Level 1 Ashtanga Yoga Course
with Rachel Cruickshank
Sundays 6.45 pm 8.15 pm
Pre-book £54.00 (£36.00 concessions), 6-week course
- Beginners Plus (Level 1)
- Intermediate (Level 2)
- Advanced (Level 3)
During this course students will learn the basic foundational elements of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practice. Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga is different from many other yoga classes in that the order of postures is always the same. You will learn the sun salutations before moving on to standing postures, seated postures and the finishing sequence. Each class finishes with a relaxation. Students will learn to how to use mindful breathing throughout to stay calm and focused during the practice.
This course is perfect for you if you want a physically challenging practice and already have some experience of Ashtanga yoga. It is also suitable for students who have at least 3 months experience of Vinyasa, Jivamukti or Rocket yoga. By the end of the course you will have developed more strength and flexibility. More challenging options and easier variations are given for each pose allowing you to experience the practice in a safe way. If you have any injuries or illness, please let us know before starting the course.
To pay our concession price, please click the link to the full price, scroll down and click on Redeem coupon where you put REDUCED-L1 as a code before you check out.
Please note our studio cancellation policy.
The Yoga Rooms
- Tuesday Evenings
- 7.30 pm
- 9.00 pm
- Beginners plus/ Intermediate Vinyasa Yoga Course
- Next course starts on 14th July 2020. Book now!
- Sunday Evenings
- 5.00 pm
- 6.30 pm
- Absolute Beginners Ashtanga Yoga Course
- New online 6 week course starts on 19th July 2020
- Sunday Mornings
- 10.00 am
- 11.00 am
- Ashtanga Power Hour
- From July, weather permitting, this class will be held at Chorlton Bowling Green. If you can’t make it in person we will still be live steaming these classes via Zoom so you can join in where ever you are!