with Sara Lucarelli
Saturdays 2.00 pm 3.00 pm
- Beginners (Level 0)
Our workshops are open to everyone – children, teens, mums, dads, grandparents and carers. You do not need to be super fit, just arrive with a willing spirit!
Yoga and mindfulness are great for children and families, as they offer a chance for imaginative discovery of self, collaboration with peers and family members, as well as non-competitive movement, dance, fun and laughter.
During the workshops you’ll enjoy:
- Energetic and exciting yoga activities to challenge everyone
- Partner work to encourage teamwork and bonding
- Breathing practices to calm the mind and body
- Rejuvenating relaxations and fun guided imagery
- The enjoyment of learning and spending time together
- A feeling of calm and tranquillity, helping families to relax in each other’s company.
4th April – George’s Marvellous Medicine
“For a few brief moments he had touched with the very tips of his fingers the edge of a magical world” – Roald Dahl
Follow the misadventures of George as he attempts to make his grandma a nicer person with his powerful, magic medicine. Our interactive workshops involve creative sequencing, yogic postures, breath-work and sound to bring this favourite story to life.
You feel rejuvenated; overflowing with love in your hearts, and a sparkle in your eyes!
Price is per family. All profits go to Manchester Women’s Aid.